Name / Mohammed Ahmed Ali Hassan (Mohammed Al-Masry)
Date of Birth: December 14, 1959
University: Cairo – Specialization: Petroleum Engineering – date of graduation: 1982
– Began as a Production Engineer, and advanced to become the Managing Director of production at Geisum Oil Co. (now Petro Gulf Misr) from 1985 to 1996.
– Head of production department for oil and gas at ADMA-OPCO in the Emirates from 1996 to 2000.
– Assistant General Manager of Production at Rashpetco from 2000 to 2004.
– General Director of the Rashid and Burullos area from 2004 to 2008.
– General Director of Operations and a member of the Board of Directors of North of Sinai Petroleum Co. (NOSPCO) from 2008 until December 2009.
– Assistant Head of Operations at Pharaonic Petroleum and a member of the Board of Directors from 2010 till October 2012.
– Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of SUCO from October 2012 until January 2013.
– Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of Rasphetco and Burullus Gas since January 2013 and until February 2015.
– Deputy Chairman of EGAS for operations and networks from February to October 2015.