- Consumers of 1 to 50 kilowatts, will have an increase in prices from 7.5 to 9 piasters per kilowatt, marking a 20 percent increase.
- Consumers of between 50 and 100 kilowatts will pay 17 piasters per kilowatt, marking a 17.2 percent increase.
- Consumers of between 101 and 200 kilowatts will pay 20 piasters per kilowatt, marking a 25 percent increase.
- Consumers of between 201 and 350 kilowatt, will pay 29 piasters, marking a 20.8 percent increase.
- Consumers of 351 to 650 kilowatt, will pay 39 piasters per kilowatt, which is a 14.7 percent increase.
- While consumers between 651 to 1,000 kilowatt will pay 68 piasters per kilowatt, which is a 13 percent increase.
- Consumption of more than 1,000 kilowatts will cost 78 piasters per kilowatt, marking a 5 percent increase.
New Increase in Electricity Prices
Tuesday, 28th April 2015
Tuesday, 26th October 2021
The meeting comes as a continuation of the discussions to follow up the executive procedures and the steps that have been taken to bring Egyptian natural gas to Lebanon.
Monday, 25th October 2021
A summary of last week’s major macroeconomic updates and indicators brought to you on one page for your convenience.
Wednesday, 20th October 2021
The production came in three weeks from announcing the initial well results.
Monday, 18th October 2021
The MSD-21 well is the first spud in a 12 well development campaign, fully funded, located on the Meseda and Rabul oil fields in Egypt's West Gharib concession, which is located in the Eastern Desert.