UAE Gas and Green Projects Expand on Schedule

UAE Gas and Green Projects Expand on Schedule

The UAE’s Shah gas project has reached its full production capacity, reported Reuters.

“We have ramped up to full production, which is 1 billion cubic feet per day (bcf),” Al Hosn Gas CEO Saif Ahmed al Ghafli announced to reporters.

The project only began this year and Al Hosn Gas is the Shah gas development joint venture in which Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (Adnoc) holds a 60% share, with the remaining 40% going to US-based Occidental Petroleum.

The project is expected to process Shah’s high-sulphur sour gas into 0.5 bcf/d of usable gas.

The project is meant to reduce the country’s growing dependency on gas imports and participate in the UAE’s diversification strategy and commitment to cleaner sources of energy.

In other news, a UAE oil and gas equipment company, Petronash, has celebrated its 15th anniversary, said Trade Arabia.

The company showcased its own commitment to “environmental” standards and R&D solutions to energy problems.

Petronash has offices and manufacturing facilities in Jebel Ali-Dubai, Houston-USA, Damman KSA, and also services offered from Malaysia, Abu Dhabi ,Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Vietnam,  Qatar, Oman and India .

The 15th anniversary celebrations were held at The Conrad Hotel in Dubai, UAE.


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password