Snam | Egypt Oil & Gas

Eni, Snam Partnership for Gas Pipelines Between Algeria, Italy Completed

Eni transferred these ownership rights to a new company called SeaCorridor S.r.l., of which Snam has purchased 49.9% of the share capital while Eni retains the remaining 50.1%. Under provisions for joint governanc ...

Eni, Snam Establish JV to Develop the First CCS Project in Italy

Eni Chief Executive Officer Claudio Descalzi and Snam Chief Executive Officer Stefano Venier inked an equal joint venture (JV) agreement to develop and manage Phase 1 of the Ravenna Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS ...

Snam, Baker Hughes Complete First Trial for the Use of Hydrogen as Fuel in a Gas Compression Station

At one of its natural gas compression units in Istrana, Italy, Snam performed a series of tests in November that were intended to explore the use of hydrogen as a fuel to power gas turbines. The experiment, which ...

Mubadala, Snam Sign MoU to Boost Hydrogen Development in UAE

Mubadala investment Company (Mubadala) announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Snam Company, one of the world's leading energy infrastructure operators, to jointly invest and develop ...

EGAS, Snam Sign Natural Gas Infrastructure MoU

Osama El Bakly, head of the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS), and Marco Alvera, CEO of Snam, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) that will see the Italian consortium participate in Egypt's n ...

Snam SpA Expects Egypt to Resume Gas Exports

Europe’s biggest natural gas infrastructure company, Snam SpA, announced that Egypt is likely to resume natural gas exports thanks to the major discoveries that were made off its shores in the recent years.

Snam CEO Enthusiastic About EU Gas Storage Plans

Europe's gas storage operators are discussing plans to develop a common European storage mechanism to see off potential threats to the bloc's gas supplies, the head of Italian gas grid company Snam told Reuters on Tu ...

Page 1 of 1


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password