Gas Market Regulatory Authority | Egypt Oil & Gas

Ministry of Finance to Receive 25% of Gas Market Regulatory Authority’s Profits

The Ministry of Finance will receive 25% of the Gas Market Regulatory Authority’s profits, while the remaining 75% will belong to the regulator.

Firms Need GMRA Approval to Import Gas: El Molla

Companies approved by the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS) to import natural gas must obtain approvals from the Gas Market Regulatory Authority (GMRA), Minister of Petroleum Tarek El Molla has said.

New Gas Market Regulatory Authority Holds First Meeting

The Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Tarek El Molla, chaired the first meeting of the new Gas Market Regulatory Authority’s board of directors.

Page 1 of 1


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password