Thursday, 15th July 2021
Brazilian oil and gas regulation agency (ANP) has allowed mining company Vale to import liquefied natural gas (LNG) to serve its own heating demand.
Tuesday, 6th July 2021
Enauta Participações S.A. halted production from two of its well in the Atlanta field due to pumping system failure.
Wednesday, 16th June 2021
Schlumberger company announced that Equinor has awarded Engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract to Subsea Integration Alliance for its Bacalhau project offshore Brazil.
Tuesday, 8th June 2021
Brazilian energy company Raizen, a joint venture between Royal Dutch Shell Plc and local group Cosan SA, has announced the acquisition of Shell’s lubricant businesses in Brazil, including a blending plant and a terminal in the state of Rio de Janeiro, according to Reuters.
Tuesday, 27th April 2021
Equinor Brasil Energia Ltd has awarded Seadrill Management S PTE Ltd a four year contract for the West Saturn drillship to start drilling in Bacalhau field in Brazil in the Q1 of 2022.
Thursday, 25th February 2021
Petrobras announced that its board of directors has approved the proposal of establishing with the Industrial Plant Development and Modernization Company (CDMPI)
Tuesday, 9th February 2021
Petrobras comoany announced that it will sell its Landulpho Alves Refinery (RLAM), to the UAE’s Mubadala capital Company as it presented the best offer in an amount of $1.65 billion,
Sunday, 7th February 2021
Petrobras company announced that it has completed its 30% stake sale from the Frade field which is located in the Campos Basin, to PetroRio Jaguar Petrolelo Ltda, a subsidiary of PetroRio S.A that holds the remaining 70% share.
Wednesday, 3rd February 2021
The Brazilian State- controlled Oil Producer Petrobras agreed to sell it remaining shares in BR Distribuidora if its stock recovers to BRL 26 per share.
Wednesday, 11th November 2020
Halliburton, Schlumberger, and Baker Hughes, three of the largest service field providers, have been awarded contracts for drilling and well services by Equinor for the Bacalhau field in Brazil.