Petroleum trading service company (Petrotrade) launched 12 new services for natural gas meter reading and payment to limit the infection of coronavirus (COVID-19), according to a press release.
These services include:
- Reading and payment through the official website with Visa, MasterCard, or Meeza card.
- Payment via mobile application.
- Recording the reading with the company’s conductor to register them on the Point of Sale (POS) machine.
- Payment via the National Bank of Egypt’s (NBE) Phone Cash application or Bank Misr wallet application on mobile.
- Payment via My Fawry application.
- Payment via Jumia.
- Payment through Egypt’s post offices.
- Payment through several electronic collection companies such as (Fawry – Masary- Aman- Bee – Khadamaty- Damen).
- Payment through the company’s branches landline numbers, which are available online.
- Through hotline 1122 via mobile.
- Through interactive voice response (IVR) service via mobile on 5727 and via landline on 0900727.
- Through any of Petrotrade’s branches.
Petrotrade began replacing bills with the electronic collection via POS which enables the customer to pay the bills at any branch within the customer’s area. The company began implementing the first phase in seven areas (El-Zawya El-Hamraa – Munib – Al Maasarah- Agouza – 6th of October – New Cairo – Madinaty).
These services will remain available post corronavirus. The company has stated that it is currently developing a chat bot via WhatsApp to allow for an easier prepaid reading to all customers.