Fahmy visits the Suez Company for vocational safety equipment

Eng. Sameh Fahmy, Minister of Petroleum, checked the work progress at the Suez Company for Vocational Safety Equipment; the first Egyptian company for manufacturing personal protection equipment of clothes, shoes, and other safety equipment to cover the needs of the petroleum sector.
The project, located in El Ain El Sokhna, in the industrial zone, northwest the Gulf of Suez, includes two plants for producing vocational safety shoes and clothes, with investments of about L.E. 39 million.
During his visit, Fahmy announced the ministry decision to double the production capacity of the two plants along with doubling the workers number to reach 900 workers of Suez City citizens in one year.
Eng. Mustafa Kamal, Chairman of Suez Company for Vocational Safety Equipment, pointed out that the production capacity of the two plants is 250,000 pair of shoes per year, and about 400,000 pieces of cloth annually, and added that the plants hold 450 male and female workers of Suez citizens.
It is worth mentioning that this venture included the implementation of eight projects to manufacture oil pumps, vocational safety equipment, onshore oil rigs, petrochemicals activities, and extending natural gas networks with investments of about L.

E. 6 billion in Suez, Port Said, Ismailia, Red Sea and South Sinai governorates.
The factory aims at serving the needs of other non-petroleum sector as well, such as industry, construction, and services sectors in Egypt, in addition to exporting to Arab and African states.
Several petroleum sector’s companies such as Gasco, Petrojet, Petroleum Marine Services (PMS), Enppi, SanMisr, and Petromaint contribute with an 85% share, while the remaining 15% are owned by private sector entities, which are TamOil for field services and the Commercial International Bank

(oil egypt)


Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password