The Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Tarek El Molla, approved the following list of transfers and promotions for the heads of state companies in the petroleum sector.
– Samir Abbadi, Chairman of Qarun Petroleum Company (QPC) made Chairman of the Egyptian Drilling Company (EDC).
– Mohsen Al-Nubi, Chairman of Dara Petroleum Company (PetroDara) made Chairman of Qarun Petroleum Company (QPC).
– Ihab Ragaei, Chairman of Oasis Petroleum made Chairman of PetroDara.
-Sayyed Mohamed Abu Taleb, General Manager for Operations at Qarun made Chairman of Oasis Petroleum.
-Ahmed Salim, Assistant Chairman of Abu Qir Petroleum made Chairman WEPCO (Western Desert Operating Petroleum Co).
– Saliheen Abdul Raziq, Assistant Chairman of WEPCO made Chairman of Amal Petroleum Company (AMAPETCO).
-Ashraf Abdel-Gawad, Director General of Engineering at Qarun made Director of Operations at Qarun Petroleum Company (QPC).
-Osama Abdul Wahab transferred to consultancy post at EGPC.
-Ayman Hegazy, made EGAS Legal Affairs Assistant.
– Mohamed Ibrahim, made Chairman of the Jordanian Egyptian FAJR Company.
-Yasser Behns, made Chairman of Town Gas.
-Magdy Galal, made Deputy Chairman for Planning and Projects at the Egyptian Petrochemicals Holding Company (ECHEM).
-Mohammed Hathout, made Deputy Chairman for Planning and Projects at EGPC.
-Mustafa Hussein, made Deputy Chairman for Administrative Affairs at EGPC.
-Sana Al-Ashri, made Assistant Chairman for Administrative Affairs at EGAS.
-Ahmed Ibrahim, made Administration Affairs Officer at Gulf of Suez Petroleum Co. (GUPCO).
-Osama Amin, made Legal Affairs Officer at the the Egyptian Petrochemicals Holding Company ECHEM.
-Yahya Al-Ruby, made Director of Legal Affairs at Egyptian Natural Gas Company (GASCO).