The Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Sherif Ismail, has announced the following promotions and transfers among the public sector petroleum companies.
– Osama Elbakly, EGAS Vice Chairman for Production and Field Development, has been made Chairman of Agiba Petroleum Company.
– Mohamed Abdel Fattah, Chairman of EGPC, has been made EGAS Vice Chairman for Production and Fields Development.
– Tahir Al-Zafzaf, BAPETCO’s Assistant Chairman for Exploration, has been made Chairman of GPC.
– Mohamed Al-Masri, Chairman of Rashpetco, has become EGAS Vice Chairman for Operations and Networks
– Hisham Al-Attar, Chairman of Mansoura Petroleum, has been made Chairman of BAPETCO.
– Hassan Ahmed, General Manager for Exploration at GUPCO, has been made Chairman of Mansoura Petroleum.
– Sabri Sharqawi, Chairman of the Pharaonic Petroleum Company, has become Chairman of El Wastani Petroleum Company.
– Hassan Abadi, Chairman Assistant for Borollos Projects at Rashpetco, has become Chairman of the Pharaonic Petroleum Company.
– Adel Ali Fahmy, Chairman Assistant for Exploration at Petrobel, has become Chairman of Gemsa Petroleum.
– Hanafi Hussein Khabir, EGAS Vice Chairman for Production and Field Development, has become Chairman of Petrosannan.